01-30-2012, 07:10 PM   #18
bubbahead
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2022 G05 40i Msport

Pm sent.

QUOTE=sunny335i;11200849]hello folks,
A very good evening to everyone. Hi, my name is Sunny and I am currently an owner of a 2006 G35 coupe.
I am in the process of changing my ride and have been doing a lot of research and testing to decide between 335i and G37. Now both are really nice cars in their own ways but i am getting too attracted towards the 335i coupe cause of its refined looks. I will miss my VQ (had 350z before and always drove Japanese imports), but change is good at time i believe, isn't it?

Ok, so i am this close to pulling the trigger on a nice 335i coupe i have in mind, in fact i have 2 on the list. 1's an '07 6MT, grey on black, 64k, canadian, no accidents, sport/premium but NO NAV ... asking price $27,999. Other one is a black on black '08 6MT sport/premium/NAV and 64k but a CPO from a BMW dealership,... asking price $37,000 ... which one do you guys think is a better choice? CPO.. any worth? Like someone has said before, should i even bother touching a BMW out of warranty?

I am also reading a lot about the HPFP and fuel injector issues with these N54 engines ... now ... how bad is that? Is it, like most cases, blown out of the proportion on this sometimes irritating internet or is it actually there and NOT worth dealing with? I would like to know some honest opinion from all of you. Cause i am sure i am not the only one who's coming from Japanese imports over to German, and as the world knows (some people might disagree, but it's OK) Japanese are rock solid built cars and i have had absolutely no issues but all good luck with all my cars until now. Now, please note i am not dissing BMW's or any other makes for that fact as i have never owned one.

Your help here is much appreciated as i am going back and forth with my decision about moving over to BMW after looking at sooooooo many people having major engine problems on here, as well as youtube ....

Cheers !! [/QUOTE]
Appreciate 0