View Single Post
      03-15-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
lpphreakx06
Professional Moose Racer
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: SG 335i E92 RIP + 2015 SS M3

F/S: 2007 BMW 335i/Space grey/6AT/65k miles/Loaded/Lots of recent maintenance done

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Didnt get many bites locally...
I'm looking to sell my car to get an m3 or a Hybrid Tahoe.

Year: 2007
Bmw
335i
Space grey
Grey leather interior
649xx miles (will update with exact mileage)
6AT
Sport package
Premium package
Cold Weather (heated seats, head light washers)
No idrive
Clean title
VIN: WBAWB73507PV82622

Click HERE for an Autocheck report.

I am the 2nd owner and bought the car as a lease return at the end of 2009. Car will be detailed inside and out before changing ownership. I am selling the car as-is and no warranty is expressed or implied. I will give an accurate description of everything that is wrong with the car, but I cannot guarantee with 100% certainty about the longevity of the car.

I will not be parting out, so please dont pm me asking for parts.

Asking price is 23k or OBO. PRICE LOWERED
Price break down: KBB on the car in good condition is 24k, the extra 1k will help me offset the cost of the recent maintenance. THATS IT. Doesnt even cover the cost of the new mods which were put on recently, which i dont expect to get back at all. So I am not price gouging. There is currently no lien on the car. Feel free to shoot me an offer, I'm anxious to get into a newer car. Please read the ad thoroughly before contacting me.

Mods:
European M-tech Front bumper
M-tech sideskirts
Aerodynamic Rear bumper
All bumper panels are OEM
Paint matched grills
Unmitza amber angel eyes
HPB canbus HID fog light kit 3000k bulbs
LCI tail lights with LUX reverse LED's
HPB front turn signal LED's
HPB side turn signal LED's
m3 spolier
Style 230 wheels
Falken 452 with about 5k miles on it.
15% tint.
Yellow lamin-x film on the fog lights (can be removed)

M-tech steering wheel w/ alcantara insert
Paddle shifters have been deleted.
Performance shifter and ebrake
Diamond schwartz painted interior trim
M foot rest
HPB amber LED interior kit

AMS intercooler
AMS exhaust
666 Fabrication one off intake
AR design "stage 1" oil cooler, with retrofit kit.

TCkline coilovers
Stop tech BBK, with white calipers
Stop tech "powerslot" rear rotors
Alignment and corner balance done last week by Tru Line Seattle.
Front m3 sway bar

I'm sure I'm leaving out a few extra mods.

I am very picky about things so I will try my best to point out EVERYTHING.

Full disclosure:
The oil cooler. intake, intercooler, exhaust, tckline coil overs, stop tech brakes, were installed within the last 2k miles.
I will try my best to remember when maintenance type stuff was done but I won't be 100% sure. I can get reports printed out.
Within the last 2k miles the car has been overhauled. Oil change, stop tech rotors and pads, spark plugs changed, alignment and corner balance, new OEM radiator, coolant flush, belt, and power steering pulley. WAter pump and thermostat. Car has been examined multiple times for oil leaks and it does not leak a bit of oil.
As a precaution, I had the front main seal resealed.
The HPFP was replaced recently.
Engine has been steam cleaned.
Car was tuned on and off for about 5k miles only early on in my ownership. Car has been running stock tune for about 30k miles.
The car hasnt been in any major collisions. It has been hit 4 times while being parked. All were very superficial, but I took it as an opportunity to upgrade the bumpers.
The front bumper has been retrofitted on with all the proper parts but it doesn't sit 100% correct. I can explain to potential buyers in person.
Tow hook cover was painted after the fact so it doesnt match, I have a license plate bracket installed in lieu of the cover.
There are scrapes underneath the front bumper
I have matte grey vinyl covering a scrape on the front bumper
Rear bumper has a crack
Passenger side skirt has a crack and is missing a jack point
The side chrome trim has been painted and the paint is peeling on the passenger side, I will have this corrected before the car sells.
There is condensation in the passenger side headlight, it comes and goes depending on how much moisture is present.
There are 2 door dings that I can point out
There are a few paint chips on the front bumper and one other chip on the driver side.
Programming still needs to be done for the various LED's and LCI tail lights. I will try my best to take care of that. Because of that there are bulb out errors.
No tpms currently installed. I switch wheels out often so I didnt have it installed.
Interior is in good condition.
The rear center console needs to be replaced and the little ash tray door is missing.
Usual wear and tear on the interior, no rips or tears in the leather.
A few clips are broken in the engine bay
A few bolts missing in the under belly pan
Trunk light does not work, probably a broken fuse.
I dont have all of the stock parts but will provide to the new owner with what I have.

These are the most recent pics that I have.

Sittin pretty by das.boost, on Flickr

Ugly by das.boost, on Flickr

NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE_ by das.boost, on Flickr

Whale penis_ by das.boost, on Flickr

whewwww by das.boost, on Flickr

Ele Cee Eye by das.boost, on Flickr

BMW Dream Team PNW Chapter, member #1
|HP Autowerks | AR DESIGN | BMW PERFORMANCE | STOP TECH | Volk Racing| AMS | ARKYM
Appreciate 0