10-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #7
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 and F36

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaragha View Post
I prefer the SWS8'sm setup as subs and not part of fronts on 2 way. I will have a go at turning down the gains and see how I get on.

Not sure what frequency for subs - I will check tonight.
Sub Frequency is the key to your sound. SWS-8s don't do much above 100Hz.

Quote:
Its seems that you have a very similar setup to mine, I also notice your amp is similalry powered,
If I can code my HU to hi-fi, I don't really need MS-8.
I am happy with HU---> Amp.

Quote:
It seems you are happy with your setup - can you share with me what you setup looks like in MS8 ?

I am keen to understand if you have changed tone / graphic / input control for sub / cntr etc obviously need to know what crossover / slopes etc you are using.

If you can share that data it woudl be appriacted fella.
I have installed it for few members on this forum. If you follow what I recommended earlier in my post, you will not regret. Albeit you have to be very carefully with gains to speakers.

Quote:
In terms of professional install - I have eveyrthing installed its just a matter of playing with teh settings now - if you know of anyone in teh London / Berks / Bucks area I woudl be interested to know,.

Thanks buddy.
Great to see that you installed it. Have a play with settings and you will be good to go.