Private
Belgium
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i DCT (sold)

Garage List
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt.parrot View Post
Hi Q8-tii... I'm here in Kuwait as well and just picked up a used '07 335i. So far it's got the AFE intake and a STETT charge pipe with the Forge DV's, but I'm looking to add some goodies to it soon. Do you know of a good source for aftermarket performance parts here in Kuwait? Also if you've got a good mechanic that you can recommend that know's the 335i I'd love that info as well! We should connect sometime and talk cars! Cheers.
Hey, well in Kuwait no one actually does know the potential of a 335i so no one actually sells parts in their stores, they can just order online for you, or you pretty much do it by yourself. For me it was with the help of a friend where i got my parts. As for the installation i got 3 good places in mind where i got my parts installed, so if you want to meet i'd be happy to just PM me the location and the time .
09 E92 335i - Jet Black - M-Tech Full Body Kit - DCT - OEM M-Tech Front CF Splitters -OEM Gloss Black Individual Shadowline Trim - 19" Style 230 Rims (Painted Matte Jet Anthracite)- CF Mirror Covers - OEM M3 Trunk Lip Wing. MODS - JB3 2.0 - BMS DCI - AR Design OC - Helix FMIC - Stett CP - Forge DV's - MS 3" Coated DP's - SuperSprint Catback
Appreciate 0