06-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #57
mr.e90
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchops! View Post
Question-

I'm pretty much in the same boat, 'cept I'm coming from pre-lci xenon converting to LCI xenon. I also have another LCI xenon project going, but that's a different story.

My question is regarding the umnitza rings. I too have a set on the way. How are you planning to wire them to the LCI's? That is really the only thing I'm concerned with. I know the AE kit comes with wiring of its own, but I'd really like to have them wired to work like OEM. Any help is appreciated!

BTW- been following this for a bit. Nice job on everything, not an easy feat! Totally worth it in the end though... especially for those who are coming from pre-lci halogen.

Yea, that is my main concern a well. I've emails umnitza and they gave me this link http://www.fastm.com/e46m3.html and I think the install on our e90 should be somewhat similar. I will however, ask unnitza if there is a way we can wire them to work like oem. I will keep you guys posted..I have an extra set of lci xenon so maybe I'll practice with those first lol
Appreciate 0