09-21-2012, 10:17 AM   #24
wdeerfield
A family of bimmers
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 G01 X3M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
What an ignorant comment. Maybe he doesn't have interest in photography?
I don't own a camera, because I don't care to take pictures and especially don't like having to carry one around. The one on my phone that isn't a burden is enough for the few times I need to take a photo. Doesn't mean I can't afford one. Completely narrow minded...

OP, car looks fantastic! The wrap and your overall mods really set the car off. Great job.
Point and shoot cameras start around $100.. if you are posting pictures of your car, you should care about the quality of the shot to really make the car look that much better. This IS the photo gallery, so comments about photo quality are valid as well. If you want to showcase your car and the quality and time you put into it, why not spend a little time properly capturing it? I dont see anything wrong with my comment (or the others referring to it as "crappy shaky iphone shots"). It is not narrow minded either. i think you were looking for a fancy term and narrow minded was all that came to mind.. This isn't politics or a religious viewpoint we're talking about.

the car looks fantastic but loses just how great it is due to a lackluster photography method.