View Single Post
      03-17-2012, 01:54 AM   #80
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

i'd rather take my chances on gavin instead of ARMA. at least he's in america let alone in cali so it's great for us all. If you guys are gonna keep bashing about his supercharger, no one is stopping you from getting one from ARMA. just good luck on customer service where time over there is 16 hours ahead from us and it'd take weeks to ship an item over here... Not to mention, if they do jip you (no offense to ARMA) there's no law at all that says they have to ship you or refund you shit. rome wasn't built in a day, neither could this supercharger but i do admit it's been a bit of time. But i did note that someone said that MMW isn't gavin's only job. give the guy a break who's been trying to break boundries. If it's over a year, then we can just call it the AA "experiment." as i last recall, AA and ESS and VF said they were all gonna get one going for the n52 platform. Still haven't seen shit besides tuning, have you? at least if he has a pic of it being mounted it's a bit past the R&D stage. be glad that he's doing research and figuring out if the item will work instead of selling some bogus shit to us and claiming it works. and for all we know, he could be busy af still doing R&D in the back room while we sit here and talk shit. Maybe he just got excited with the break through and decided to share his thoughts with us after all, this was just started pretty recently if im not mistaken... i recall it being around the same time the group buys were for the catless ceramic headers. if you guys are that badly concerned, go to MMW and talk to him directly. I would, but it's not any of my concerns being as i don't have the money to be talking about it right now so guys enjoy.
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0