View Single Post
      06-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #13
335xi_zer0
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue 2007 335xi

Ouch. I just put up a great review for Alan too. He's always been helpful and friendly and given me GREAT prices. I even once bought used wheels that were bought from them. I called him up and he helped me even though I didn't even buy from him. I would recommend emailing them ahead of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C ///M View Post
I'm not going to comment on the service, but I've had multiple conversations over PM that seemed to have quick service and all, but then they simply stopped replying. And if I try to PM them, I receive this message:

Anybody know what's going on with them?
I was trying to pick up 2 extra wheels and all of a sudden, no response.
If you haven't noticed, **********s is no longer a supporting vendor. I'm unsure of the story why. But they still give good customer service from what I've noticed.

A note to someone ordering straight from the site: have you tried contacting some of the reps that the forum users go to? Alan, Mike, Elliott, etc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roho3323 View Post
I have ordered many, many items and generally **********s is the first place I look for something (my 335i or my S4). I recommend sending a PM first, then following up with the actual person who responds... In my experience, I have had nothing but first class service...I have been working with Alan exclusively the past 6-8 months.

I do agree with the online experience, however... this is why I would send a PM and followup with a phone call to place the order...
This exactly. I would directly contact one of the reps there personally. Their emails are usually name************.com. I would use that instead of the general sales email. I've worked with Alan exclusively as well and he's great.