guribeng1
ㅎㅎㅎ
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 zcp & preLCI e90 335i

Garage List
Pre-LCI e90 335i  [9.00]
2012 BMW M3 zcp  [10.00]
**LUX ANGEL EYES CO.** won't give me my LUX back ANY ADVICE?

I had LUX v5.0 on my e90 pre LCI 335.
The driver side LUX LED got cracked. So I sent an email to LUX Co. about it and they told me to send it to them with RMA form and some cash to repair it. I sent my broken LUX 5.0 and got it back.

The problem starts from here.

After I got it back, I installed it on my car. But I realized driver side angel eye and passenger side angel eye have different color.

Passenger side angel eyes have bright white color and driver side angel eyes (which is the one that I got repaired from LUX Co.) have bluish color.

I sent an email to LUX Co. that I think they accidently put version 4.0 LED on my LUX. (as many of you guys know LUX v4.0 has blueish color)
I tried to send picture of it, but my phone and camera couldn't capture the color differece. So they told me to send both side of LUX so they can see the difference and fix it again. So I sent pair of LUX 5.0 with RMA and CASH again

I checked tracking number and LUX Co. have received my LUX last week. I sent an email saying when I can get my lux back (because I have to leave town soon to go back to college). I didn't get reply. I waited 2 days and sent another email. NO reply. I went to their website and left message. No reply.

They used to reply my message in few hrs or at least in 1 day.
Since they dont have phone number listed on their website, I couldnt make a call. Only way to contact them is to send an email or leave message on their website. I have waited almost 2 weeks and they are keep ignoring my messages.

Should I wait more? or is there anything I can do right now?
If anyone know their phone number PLEASE let me know!!

THANKS FOR READING MY THREAD

EDIT: I found this picture from someone's thread and mine looked just like this
(picture from http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132215)

left- LUX 4.0 right - LUX 5.0
Attached Images

Last edited by guribeng1; 08-24-2012 at 04:22 PM..
Appreciate 0