Thread: Rebuild time!
View Single Post
      09-22-2012, 01:15 AM   #8
135Hoser
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: '16 m4 zcp

+1 on the ecu flash. lots of breathing room for fuel trims.

Rob Beck is awesome. He helped me out of a poor situation recently, and was able to get me the parts I needed insanely quickly.

AR Resonated DP's are very nice. I have the coated ones on my 1 series, and they work very very nicely. Only complaint is fitment can be a pita if you don't think in 3 dimensional space and since they are a true 3" DP, not much room is left on a 1 series.

My HPF intercooler is very nice, and it supports the factory style couplers. Don't know if it's a big issue to you, but it made my install way easier.

I'm not 100% happy with my Vishnu Charge pipe. It could fit just a tiny bit better. I think a little bit more length would reassure me that it's properly clamped on.

I think either CP-E or AA have a very, very nice supplemental oil cooler that has a reasonable install process. They also have track data to back it up.

Have you given any thought to a Wavetrack LSD? It seems to be very very nice, and I've not heard of the one you mentioned, so I'm not sure of it's characteristics.
Appreciate 0