View Single Post
      04-17-2014, 04:33 PM   #12
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRichieX View Post
Awesome! And seriously, that floor in the garage....double awesome!
Thanks! It's all Racedeck. Not cheap, but I love the way it looks. If I was to do it again, I would not get white tiles because they get dirty quickly. They are easy to clean, but still... just another thing that needs to be done during the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachar3 View Post
if you only knew..

looks great though!
BTW I was one of the first swissvax proponents on this board but imo, they just passed their prime.
I have an entire detailing cabinet full of amazing products. They all service their purpose and they all do their job just fine. I've just learned that over the years, find out what works for you and use that method often. As long as the surface is polished properly, the LSP does little to add to the overall look. I personally have a large investment in Swissvax waxes, and that's merely because I really like using them. Smells great, easy on, easy off. The beading is great, and it lasts a decent amount of time. I have a car that wears Collinite 845, and another that has Menzerna Power Lock. I just got some Sonax Net Shield in from Detailers Domain, and I'm looking forward to trying that.
Appreciate 0