View Single Post
      02-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #22
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBoosted View Post
Most shops don't really reply to emails. Take the lines off and see where the leak is and what caused it (rubbing? defective line?) and if its something they need to address with a defective line replacement etc, then call them and take it up with them.
I called the wrong location, I got a hold of chad at the New Mexico location and he is the man. They are just in the process of merging the 2 stores.

Stett is making me fully stainless lines with red and blue fittings and since I brought this to his attention this will be available for the N54. He also told me to take the fitting apart, cut those hose and reassemble and the leak will be gone more than likely.

Chad is a stand up guy, my fault for doubting them....I fully admit that.
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0