sbce90
Me Boosta
Australia
Rep
Drives: 320i / MB C63 / VW up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew335 View Post
nice. looks good and sounds much better
Thanks mate! Hope you're still coming up for the drive day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht View Post
Wow well done guys. Maybe Cruvon can help me do a video too after I get my car back from the mechanic.

Can you talk about the performance difference if any?
I doubt there is much (if any) performance increase. Exhausts make a much bigger difference on turbos cars. Nothing on N/As.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_01 View Post
Sounds great! Thats a very nice mod.

thanks! you will hear it in person soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAVE90 View Post
Sounds good,Did you consider a good quality muffler like REMUS.
I did indeed. Thought of REMUS, Eisenmann, Supersprint and this OE part. Ended up going the BMW PE as it was a decent price and it was probably most like what I was after. Others I talked to about it were 100% satisfied with it and I have to say I am too. I did a lot of searching around and listening before I finally made my choice and I have no regrets. How do you find the REMUS? I'm sure I would have loved that too had I got it, but I am a bit of an OEM fan... for now anyway..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAVE90 View Post
Ill post my REMUS muffler sound by the weekend i hope so we can all hear it.
sound off. ITS ONNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruvon View Post
Having seen it in person has amazing sound compared to stock and among the best mods have come across!!..those bazookas really stand out nicely
Thanks for all the video help! Now YOU must buy one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynote90 View Post
That sounds awesome, gotta order one for myself after hearing your performance exhaust
thanks mate, you will not be disappointed. The PE is exactly what I was looking for in terms of sound/tone so I couldn't be happier.
Appreciate 0