View Single Post
      09-24-2012, 05:45 AM   #1
Squintstream
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 435i M Sport

For Sales: iPhone 4S Black 32GB, Immaculate.

Hi All,

Due to an upgrade I'm selling my iPhone 4S (32 GB) in Black

FYI The phone was replaced by Apple in July and is therefore in mint condition (I really can't see a mark on it), as you'll hopefully see in the pictures.

The phone is currently locked to O2, but I have requested an unlock code and this is just going through the motions at present. I have also checked the remaining warranty with Apple and their website is showing the 14th of October 2012.

The phone comes in it's original box (albeit with a sticker identifying the new serial number and IMEI #) and will include a brand new (unused) charger, as I continued to use my old charger from my previous phone, so still in wrapper. As well as brand new (unused) headphones, with the in-line remote and microphone. I'll even throw in the apple stickers!

I'm looking for £330 for this and will include postage if paypal gift is used. Alternatively, the cost for recorded delivery will be £10. But I'd also be happy to accept cash on collection from Castle Donington, near Derby (DE74, just off junction 24 of the M1).

I will also include a bumper cover within the sale.

Pictures:

Think that's it but please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Charlie
Appreciate 0