08-19-2016, 08:46 PM   #41
feuer
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: wife crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by german88 View Post
I see, your not willing to let the off center steering wheel live as a separate issue which can be solved in less than 4 minutes from the comfort of your garage. IMHO it can be delt with as a separate issue which is why I'm guessing it landed in the "sticky" section. Keep in Mind we are talking 2-3 degrees off center both in my case and from the OP's pics his case as well. I would say this is within most alignment shops tolerance given the myriad # of angles and spokes on the avg. steering wheel these days.
Exactly, I'm not, why would I? What comfort of my garage? Comfort is me sitting in a chair, sipping on something, reading a magazine, all while the tech aligns my car properly. So I will not tackle at home, not even if it takes 4 min as you say, especially after I have just paid someone for the job. Additionally, is not a sticky but simple DIY and even if it was a sticky what that represents? Is not like is a sacred guide to perfect alignment! Google the joke about how women and how man change the oil on their cars. Joke is on man! So why would be the joke on me? If you care you will notice. If you notice it would bother you. If it bothers you then you should really go back to the shop and have them correct the issue. You paid for it. Besides, that is how not only that you would help yourself, but also future potential shop customers seeking alingment. Or perhaps you hand your customers copy from this DIY to do it at home if you messed it up?
Appreciate 0