06-18-2012, 05:22 AM   #1
MEGA
Dieseasal
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport

ROLLING ROAD MEET: Open day at BW CHIPTUNE Hayes. 7th July 2012

Hello all,

I am happy to annouce that we are now going ahead with planinng of an EvoTechnik Barbecue and Rolling road meet at BW CHIPTUNE in Clayton Road, Hayes: On the 7th July 2012 starting at 11:00.

Everyone is welcome!

On the day BWchiptune will be offering ROLLING ROAD RUNS at a cost of £30/person for unlimited runs.
Remaps, coding and tuning will also be offered on the day on a first come first serve basis with remaps starting at £250 depending on the car (PM Jason for details).This will include the rolling road runs as above so is a cost saving even above the special rates if you were planning to have both anyway!

We will also have a barbecue present and drinks and all the rest.. And hope to make this a good meet!

BWchiptune's new Hayes facility is a state of the art converted warehouse unit with 3 4-post bays, the Dyno dynamics RR, reception with TV, mezzanine viewing area/offices: As usual full Autologic facilities and staffed by Jason a BMW technician who actually knows how to work on a car rather than read or upload codes. You won't regret getting down not only for the facilities he offers but obviously I hope and expect this will be an excellent day out for everyone.

Please note this meet is being advertised on a few forums and you must be warned that there is expected to be high demand! I'll try and keep a list uptodate across forums but we all know my activity online has been a bit lower as of late! The simple fact is: If you want the RR get there early and if you want a map PREBOOK!

Jason's number is below for any who want to discuss services or book a remap. Otherwise I hope to see you on the day!

Jason: 07831 103030
Mega (if needed): 07595 820 668

Address:

BWchiptune
Unit 3,
Alpha Estate
Clayton Road
Hayes
UB3 1BB

Google maps:
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Uni...ngdom&t=m&z=16

Hope to see you there.