05-18-2012, 05:55 AM   #78
ant1985
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw E46 M3 / Bmw E30 318i cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingKileak View Post
No new pics, so only a marginally interesting update for you.

Last weekend I fitted an Alpine Kit and some Logic7 subs which were supplied by Gizze (thanks Guy) for what is a really good sound upgrade. The subs surprised me quite a bit I must say. For an average music listener like me, I'd say this was actually a very worthwhile upgrade!

As my car is a 2009 HDD based Nav car, I do believe I need a bit of coding, as the setup does appear too bright. This is especially true when on the phone, when the pitch of a female voice is fucking awful!! Will sort this in due course!

Next up, just a quick update on what is now in the garage.

I've now got a JB4, some Downpipes and an Intercooler waiting to fit, with a STETT CAI and some DV's/Charge Pipe to follow soon.

I'll be fitting the.... Hang on, I'll be fitting fuck all or else the car will be a fireball. Ant1985 will be fitting the JB4, STETT and DV's in one go with my help, probably next weekend.

Next, it will be jobs that need the front bumper off, so the IC will be joined by an Oil Cooler before then.

The DP's will be fit once I find a decent spanner man and have the time!

All that is left after that is the Birds upgrade. I'm going for the full diff, ARB and suspension upgrade, probably in July.

More updates as they happen!

Matt
sounds like im going to have a busy weekend !