rentonrider
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedge1967 View Post
Please don't take this out of context. I was pissed at this person for poaching people from the the tread and the event. I know you're pissed at me, and I'm sorry. It was good to get a bunch of people together and we all had a good time. I didn't set out to cause anyone issues. It was not my intention. I'm not here to piss people off or be an @ss. It's in my nature to help people and it was never about the money. So I'm sorry if I made you upset at me over this.

BTW, the paddle recode only takes one step and that's changing the Wert 02 to Wert 01 and write it back. I have done two cars now without having to take them back to 00 first.

First off, some of those are my old clients. All I did let them know you're not the only person in town that can do the flash. The reason I don't post solicitation in the NW section is because it's against the rules unless you're a paying sponsor which you're not. Here you are coming through here like you're the hot stuff when Steven did all the work. Just saying...
Appreciate 0