View Single Post
      12-08-2014, 05:09 PM   #42
rick100
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 328

Maybe twice a month

But I drive it to 5500- 6000 k a few times a week ,specially when there is noone on the road early in the morning , very rarely though

After I did the AA tune the car pulls hard at lower rpms , I have not issues merging on the highways at 3500 - 4000 rpm .. Most of the time I don't even need to take it that much to merge on the highway

I have merge on the highway at 6000 rpm and it was too fast , my buddy from work who drives the sameway and its usually behind me says it was too fast and dangerous which its true. I dont feel comfortable merging over 5000 rpm when there are cars around..
The main reason for this is that usually the cars on the right lane are not going that fast and a lot of them are braking because they know people want to merge, and there is enough time to get to 60mph on the ramp ( most of them are evendownhill ) , so I call bs to whoever says he red lines everytime he gets on the highway or the other guy who says the car is too slow .. It kinds of pisses me off when people think they have to red line and pass everybody to merge on the highway , it puts other people in danger , drive like a normal person , not like a retard
I never had an issue ,mergin on the highway with my civic or mazda 3 , and the civic was only 100 HP ....

Last edited by rick100; 12-08-2014 at 05:17 PM..
Appreciate 0