11-27-2006, 12:06 PM   #11
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 FO M3, M3 & MY Tezzy's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FED
BzsBimmer

Yeah, great cables, but I don't need them I think... I don't need any kind of flexible... It's not a solution to find hole in firewall

I need to pass 2 strobe tubes (0.20 inch round), 2 speaker wires (standart stereo cables, so 0.10 inch round), and cable for radar detector, about 0.20 inch round too)... so in total we have about 0.60 inch round if running them all at one hole...

My intention to run wires over AC fan flow-in was collapsed, it is impossible, fan covers whole flow hole...

So, if somebody have expirence or know exactly where wires can be placed - it will be very useful..
So I guess my point was that if you use multi strand automation cable in, you run 1 thicker wire and have all the strands you need contained in one jacket but after reading the above post, you may be going at this all wrong.
I don't think you need to run all of those wirings into your engine bay, which was my original thought... why do you need 10-12 wires from your engine bay through the firewall? Are you trying to get the +12VDC and ground wires in?
You can tap from the fuse box which is behind the panel in your glove box
Appreciate 0