Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo View Post
we are going into a recession that will be worse than anything we have ever seen in our lives, including our parents...
IMO I really don't think it will get to the point of say a "Great Depression II", but shit may suck for a few years economy wise. It already has actually. We could already be 2-3 years into this so called "depression" you hear economic forecasters bring up.

But it definitely won't get to the point were people can't afford to eat. I think a lot of the luxury/leisure industry will taking the biggest hit. Restaurants, fast food, Car dealers, Gyms like Bally's or Gold's, Malls, Travel destinations, etc. Eventually Americans will have to cut back on things and those items will be the first to go. The people, which there will be a lot of them, that don't cut back will be the ones in their own "great depression".

Personally I love it. Cash is rolling it's way to my business. I'm making a ton off the stupid people who love to spend but can't pay for their mortgage. That's right foreclosure service is where it's at and where it will be for a decade +. The govt. can't stop this giant shit ball no matter what they do, it has way too much momentum and way too many dumb asses helping it along.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0