View Single Post
      10-01-2012, 09:37 PM   #30
YANFRET
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5 & E92 328i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmadown115 View Post
How long does the turtle wax shine last for?

I saw it, but I was worried it was only good for a day or two and would wash off with the rain.
Actually in my novice opinion it's rain performance is fantastic. It's raining lightly now and I'l bet you tomorrow morning the car will still look nice. I mean a real downpour would remove any wax but as far as it getting wet there is a really nice bead to the water droplets. It rained all night and this morning I was watching the water roll off the front after applying the product on Friday. Additionally, it's so easy and quick to apply that even if you found a few water spots after rainy time, you could easily just grab the bottle and towel out of your trunk and do a lil spot touching up without even being late for lunch.

On Sunday I used it to remove a small amount of bird shit from my hood, the pressure from the spray alone blasted the shit away with no advance touching, so then one cloth to remove the bits and another to blend the wax and 3 minutes later it was like it never happened.

----

Now it's raining heavy tonight so I'l try to capture the results when it stops tomorrow.
Attached Images

Last edited by YANFRET; 10-02-2012 at 12:12 AM..
Appreciate 0