View Single Post
      04-10-2007, 08:16 AM   #12
Spazdoc
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 C63S, 2001 S4

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Okay, when I traded in my beloved Jetta, I had it detailed at A-Z Autocenter. I did a complete detail job (about $200) for trade-in eval, and he just did a fantactic job with clay bar, polish, wax ,and interior conditioning. He even cleaned up a section that had an old 'ghetto' dent repair. I have to say that I was VERY impressed with his service, quality of the job, and speed.

The detialing is done at the Brighton shop, and they have full auto repair and body work services, so if you need a little more than detailing, then they can do that as well. They were able to give me realistic estimates on any minor repairs and recommendations on what I needed do for a trade-in.

I liked his service so much that I took the car to him for a basic wash this past weekend - my first wash in the new car. The wash is a HAND wash, with tire dressing and cleaning of door jambs, all for $19!! Hard to beat, even with those crappy automatic 'touchless' for over $20 that don't even touch the tires. Mind you, the car washing is done in the slot behind the shop (you just pull behind the shop). Plus, it was THE BEST hand wash I have had since coming to Boston.

Just ask for Marco, and you can tell him that Arthur with the Blue BMW recommended him (or not, but I will continue to go to him). They do hand wash on Saturdays until about 1 or 2pm.
Appreciate 0