THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauforty View Post
Welcome to the modding club my friend! :rocks:

If you need any help or tips with sick bodykits, lowering, 20" rims, spoilers, fat exhausts etc. I'm your man.
He certainly is your man, Nathan.

The MF Paul is amongst the best in the UK for professional e9x modding- no doubt there.

Where else can you get the following:

his highly acclaimed 'Red line slipper' mod (he will use his own 'modified' Copydex to permanently attach your favourite right-foot slipper onto the accelerator- 2-3 hours work minimum & the cost will reflect that)

the 'Push your seat so far forward, there's nowt else you can do, but redline' mod (he will basically clamp the driver's seat into the furthest possible forward position, lever the backrest so that it looks 'ok', the combination of which will force you to always redline the car, whether it be in a forward or reverse gear- 3 hours of work, most of which will involve moving the passenger seat into various non-required positions)

& his newest mod so far- the '...so foo if da short shift comes off in ma hand....a modz a mod innit' mod (evidence suggests that several self-proclaimed 'modders' have had their short-shift gear sticks come off in their left hand, at the most inappropriate moment- I suppose it wouldn't happen if you were right-handed?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauforty View Post
What you mean Viv?
I hope my above comment puts the MF's comment into some perspective!

Viv

Last edited by vivekk; 02-14-2007 at 04:08 PM..
Appreciate 0