View Single Post
      07-16-2010, 10:15 PM   #20
swifty
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80, Levante & Tesla 100D

Yea, I remember back in the day, I never paid a penny for my old e46 when I gave it back. The dealer just sent this mechanic to come look at it and he was like "y'up everything looks good." After that, the e39, e60 and my e92 i've had to pay here and there though I'm going to fight to get back my money for my last car.

I didn't realize you got the e90. Yea, you can still do the excess wear insurance. If you fight for it, you should be able to get it for $700. I paid $1000 because I didn't put any security and the guy gave me pretty good deal on the car without much haggling.

For those who are looking around here's the deal I got.
Fully loaded e92 335, metallic paint, leather, executive pkg, navi pkg, steptronic & whatever else came out to MSRP $61,800.

Their mark up is about 9% to 10%. He kept a $1000 and discounted my 2011 by $5000.

I told him to roll everything into the monthly so that I only had to pay first mth, excess insurance and ppsa/hst etc which came out to $2300. Oh, I also got him to upgrade my rims to 19". Monthly is like $1054 taxes in. This is for 24k/yr over 39 mths.

Hope it helps. I'm sure I could've got it down even less but all things considered, I'm happy. Thanks for all the feedback guys and hopefully this thread was of help to other ppl as well.
Appreciate 0