View Single Post
      04-21-2012, 09:30 AM   #17
EFI Logics
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 BMW 135i, 08 535Xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 805beemer View Post
Thanks for the info chris. I'm not knocking your tuning ability, I just wanted to make sure which ots map your were comparing your custom tune to. I and I'm sure many others would love to see a dyno on a stage 2+ car comparing the ots 2+ map to your ATP protune to see how much power a custom tune will net. Would be nice if the 1m can come back for a dyno run once cobb has the 2+ map. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the kind words. We are going to have a healthy database of BMWs soon given the cars we have already calibrated, are about to calibrate and cars from the dyno day we are hosting soon so you guys will really be able to get a nice sense of how much power can be made given specific modifications and tuning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianMN View Post
Sorry if I missed this- but is the graph in the first post Mustang dyno numbers or the Shootout/Dynojet numbers?

I'm looking forward to your higher power results in the coming months! Should get a ton of east coast customers when the power creeps above the 400hp range (Dynojet, Pump-Only)
All of the numbers seen are from our mustang dyno.

-Josh
Appreciate 0