DaFish
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 435iX, FBO

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autowerks View Post
You will need camber plates to get more than -1.5 of camber. With 400F 800R the car should be pretty balanced, even without sways or we can tone it down a bit if you are doing mostly street driving.

3) If I wanted to maintain ZSP ride height, and ZSP or better ride quality - can we do that ? or do we need helper springs (and how much are they?) - I could handle 1/2" drop max probably....

You can get within 1/2" of ride height with our SA kit. The rear may sit a bit low, but with rear helper springs you will be at stock or higher for sure.
Great... a few more questions please.
Camber plates -
1) Do I need the camber plates with these if I get the M3 front end bits ? (to get more bite in the front end and get rid of the understeer.

2) how much are yours ? Is there a deal on the package?

3) I have read in this forum that camber plates make noise (if they are adjustable) - I believe the ones you sell are adjustable - please comment.

4) What are your camber plates adjustable too?

5) Tire wear - if I am only street driving and not tracking but want crisp turn in and NO understeer - what setting on camber should I use ?
- IE: Do I need camber plates if I go with the M3 front control bits (that adds negative .75 camber I believe)?

Springs and Helper springs
6) Can I go the full ZSP ride height with helper springs ? What I would want to do is maybe dial it all the way up for the winter, and dial it down 1/2" or more in the summer.
- Is this possible Harold?
- What is the cost on the helper springs ?
- Is there ANY issue with noise or any CONs to using helper springs
- How easy is it to dial it up or down?
- Is an alignment required each time on height adjustment of 1/2"?

7) I want the car to have balanced handling (no understeer), less roll, handle mid corner bumps better, and have a better ride on the highway. What spring rates would you recommend?
- I don't think I will track it, but I may do an autocross, but really it is for very spirited driving.

8) How easy is it to adjust these? Will they be adjustable from the top of the shock under the hood in the front? What about the back? Do I have to make holes in my truck liner? (can you post a pic of the adjusters please).

You are awesome - thanks.
Appreciate 0