View Single Post
      01-12-2008, 01:33 PM   #105
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

yeah listen he called me personally talked to me for about 40 mins... we all make mistakes on lead times..honestly they stated this was going to be a journey and we are looking at a 6-8 week time frame cause it takes 4-5 hours to make one pice..and if that piece fails they lost a whole day just making one piece... it's tough...but they also shut down and he said that for the holidays..they have come through before but since it is only 14 people it is super tough compared to 86 they had in the begininng..assuming 20 will lleave that leaves 66...then only 14 decided to go for the ride... i am extremely confident we will have these by spring...i would not worry or check the thread everyday but maybe once a week.... this IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! we all just need to keep being patient and be pissed not at bav but the all the other members that bitched out!!!! we would have had them by now if that was the case...working with 4 mold of each part is better than 1... and we are working with 1 now...

he stated in the beginning no refunds would be given b/c they have so little now..not 86 members... cost for doing this is HUGE for them and they are banking on the product doing so well they will sell a lot more after we 14 get them... but things take time..layering the carbon fiber properly waiting for the resin to set.. everything takes time like i said 4-6 hours for 1 part... i have a lot of confidence in them.. they have come through before and are doing so now with other products... it is not bav's fault his boss isn't viewing this as a super high priority until now... we only have 14 people... what do you expect!!! so many dropped out we are super lucky they even decided to still go ahead with it!!!!

please people stop giving bav a hard time!!!

He is busting his balls for us.. it is not his fault the owner doesn't want anyone in the shop while he is gone.. he is a picky boss.. and it is his company not bav's... bav is our lucky middle man!!!!

be nice and respect ful he is busting his tail for us and after he properly explained everything to me everything made sense and i could see this was not his fault

during the crap that went on in the intake thread Bav was in south america at an airport for 6 days!!!! waiting to get back to america!!! give him a break!!! the thing that sucks is how the owner won't let anyone work while he is out!!! and like i said that is NOT bav's fault!!! he is trying hard for us!!! if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have this intake being produced in the first place!!! just be a little patient like we all have and in a couple months or less all will be AWESOME!!!!!
Appreciate 0