Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335d

Garage List
2009 335d US  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_335D View Post
Picked up my car yesterday. I was told that a new door panel and handle was ordered and installed. To me it looks like the same door panel and handle. I think they just pulled the door panel off and snapped the handle back into position. I wonder how much they charged BMW for this.
Sounds like my dealer. The only problem I had with my car was a deflating lumbar support in the drivers seat. It took a couple of hours to deflate, but it was kinda annoying. I took it back to the dealer under warranty and they said they replaced the lumbar support bag. Still had the same problem. I was sorry I lost it for a couple of days because there was no change. Taking them at their word, I would guess the leak is in the compressor. One day I will take the unit out and use soapy water to try and find the leak and patch it up.
Speakers: CDT Audio HD-42 comps--front doors (RAAMmat deadened), CDT ES-06 6.5" woofers--kickpanl Pods, Hertz EBX202R dual 8" ported trunk sub. Amps: Phoenix Gold RSd 500.4 (comps & pods). PG RSd 600.1 (sub). Power & Ground: 4AWG Streetwires w/RockFosgt RFDB1 distro blocks. Input: HU lineout--Kicker KISL RCA adapters--RockFosgt RFIT-6 cables--Audiocontrol Matrix--Monster cables--RSd 500.4--lineout Monstr Cabl to RSd 600.1.
Appreciate 0