United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i MT

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driv3r
the price is not the bad part, i would gladly pay this much, i want to see how legitimate this is. WOW if it is really 44-40, that would level us off with 330's, which in that case, if 330's got this, they might see even more gain (or maybe not, as their ECU might be slightly further tuned)
Also, What was the temperature and altitude at the time of the dyno...sounds fishy, but who knows! I am IN for one of these babies if all is true, im sure, 90% of 325 owners are too!. thats 44 ft lb's that is a BIG difference in what you will feel...:rocks: :rocks: lets see some more information on this.
Funny thing is some 325ers here will swear up and down and on mama's grave that 40 horses were hardly noticable, so thus implying anyone who purchased a 330i was...silly. I can't wait to see how many of these people start jumping for joy over 40 horses.

Of course I understand the price difference between a flashed 325i compared to a 330i from the factory, I am just refering to the HP numbers.

Danny
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0