04-12-2009, 10:00 PM   #71
MyE92
El Presidente
United_States
Rep
Drives: your mom wild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E82tt6 View Post
I'd like to reccomend Eurosport in Westfield, NJ. Far and away the best privately run shop I've ever dealt with.I have been using them for 6 years now.

Repairs, installs, state certified emissions center,

AND CLEARING EXTENDED/WARRANTY CODES for 335i, in addition to capability to reflash the DME. The have the autologic system, which is equal or superior to the GT1 in all regards. They are very experienced with BMW, shop owner used to be a BMW master tech.

Eurosport
Their Phone Number is: 908-654-5228 Ask for Sean or Chris.
Addy: 459 North Ave E
Westfield, NJ 07090
Ref: Charles with 135i
Special comments: Autlogic device/software for 335i, FULLY EQUAL FUNCTIONALITY TO GT1, including clearing of extended/warranty gone codes, reflashes DME, etc. State certified emissions shop. Tire rack vendor. They do fantastically well with european cars in general, in particular Porsche, Volvo, and Benz.

I've been going there for years, and they are first class mechanics, and very trustworthy. They back their work 100%, and are awesome guys to ask advice of, or just shoot the shit with.

Their labor rate is the cheapest I have found of any private shop in the area. They charged my less than half what most pay for a DP install (they finished it in less than 1 hour).
I actually drive pass the place everyday. There's always a lot of cars there. Seems like they work on E46fanatic cars too. I should check them out one day.
Appreciate 0