View Single Post
      04-01-2007, 12:07 AM   #99
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

could we also stop the bov bashing? i mean seriously think about it. it is 100% personal prefrence. so what if it is $700 with no performance gain? if $700 is an issue for you, i wonder how you got a bmw in the first place. Bov is purely based on personal matters. Rice or not not up to you but the owner of the car so who cares about that. you might say it is ricey and i might say well ur rims are cheap....please lets stop the bov bashing and focus on the more important stuff :rocks:

as far as i know the aa package is the best bang for the buck. although i would need the dynos, sounds, etc.

i know the supersprint solution is about $10k which includes, the downpipe, 100m or optional quad tips, straight pipe, x.

milltek also has a 100mm tip exhaust system being released followed by the cp-e setup.

having experience with supersprint on a previous m3, their quality is by far one of the best with amazing sound and performance. by far best bang for the buck....but very pricey. if i were to go with the aa setup, this would be a first aa exhaust i will be using.

anyone know if eisenhaus is comming up with a system?
Appreciate 0