View Single Post
      10-31-2007, 09:57 AM   #223
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmermans54 View Post
Why do people need to be so negative? Maybe SFLGATORS car will run better on different v2 settings, maybe the 2nd oil cooler, which WILL help will make a huge difference... We are just out having fun, and I am trying to show that AA makes aquality product, because all I see on this forum is people bashing them. I keep saying that SFLGATORS car is FAST, it is, no doubt, I am not bashing shiv, well I am on the customer service part, out of my 9 calls, never got 1 back but still, this is about the product...
Again, SFLGATOR, my bad for putting you though this mud slide. It was a bad call, I thought it would have had a different outcome. Let me know if you need help with th oil cooler!
Thank you; that's why I called you...about the oil cooler. It really was a lot of fun meeting you guys, and no doubt we'll do it again soon. Plus, we're going to have a blast in 4 weeks when we all go to Moroso!

Also, I would like to give some props to Bimmermans54 and NYCGarbagePrince...regardless of what was going on with my car, there's NO DOUBT that these AA XEDE cars with exhaust, DPs, etc. are fast as sh!t!!!!!!

Nothing against Shiv (and everyone knows how "pro-Shiv" and "pro-PROcede' I am ), but it would appear that AA has really taken the XEDE far beyond what Shiv had done in a short time with the original XEDE for the 335i. After experiencing these cars first-hand (I also took a drive in NYCGarbagePrince's AA XEDE 335i as well), these cars are in fact MONSTERS that pull very hard and very smoothly (not the old "on/off" switch of the original 335i XEDE)!!!

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0