View Single Post
      03-11-2013, 02:13 PM   #5
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

I will tell you want happen to your phone and do not deny it. You dropped and most like in a case like an otter box so no signs of damage on the phone but it doing all sorts of bad things. The rattle you hear it he battery came loose.

How do I know this, my son's iphone 5 took a tumble down our steps inside an otter box and it worked for a little while then started doing all sort of weird things.

Yes got it replaced with a new phone, after spending almost two hours at the store since the "Apple Genius" convinced himself the problem had to be software and attempted to fix it. Only when we removed it from the Otter box and notice the rattle and declared immediate we had a loose battery at which time he attempted to repair this only to give up once the phone continue to do weird things and gave my son a new phone.

Also if the phone had someone else's icloud account it would also have all their other data as well. When they replaced his phone they show us at that time they did a factory reset to ensure us all the data was in fact erase. Didn't they do that with your phone and they usually also set up the new phone for you.

Last edited by Maestro; 03-12-2013 at 09:10 AM..
Appreciate 0