View Single Post
      05-12-2013, 02:31 PM   #8
ajsalida
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 95 M3, 02 R1150GSA, 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrinchboy View Post
The bumpstop were replaced with E36 M3 ones, and the rear were trimmed per your recommendation and the Eibach notes. The installer is someone who has done many BMW installs and comes highly recommended by various people on this forum. So I am not sure what's up....

I do agree that the dealership most likely did a superficial check. Therefore my next step is to bring the car to a local BMW specialty shop and them take a look. I will provide an update after the visit. Thanks again for the input!
Glad to help, hope you get it sorted out. The other thing to check is that the shocks are set properly. Then check again. I went through it several times before I was sure they were set the way I wanted. The rears esp since you have to take them out. I have SA konis on another car and they adjust the opposite way so it is easy to get confused. Plus front and rear go opposite directions. Easy to be on full stiff when I thought it was full soft.

There are procedures on line @ Koni's website make sure you are looking at the right one for your car and then the right end of the car. Rears esp are hard to get the rod fully compressed and seated into the adjuster mechanism, and then held there while turning.
Appreciate 0