duky
The Tanzanian
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3, Audi RS6, Mini Cooper

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex D View Post
hi there ... we just moved from Greensboro, NC to Raleigh, NC and I need some help with BMW dealers. We dealt with Crown BMW in Greensboro and they were fantastic! There is Leith and Performance BMW here. Which one do the locals prefer for quality and service?

Thanks!!
I've never been to Leith but have definitely had a fantastic experience with Performance BMW in Chapel Hill. Got a free intake valve cleaning from them that generally costs people money out of warranty (supposedly they had to work pretty hard with BMW to get this covered). They've never given my car a wash like they're "supposed" to but that's probably good news considering the kind of wash it would likely get there. Never have had issues getting a loaner either, which seems to be a big plus considering some of the threads I've seen in this forum about other BMW dealers and their loaner issues (not Leith in particular).

And if out of warranty and looking for a good indy, I took my car to Bimmer Performance Center and had a good experience with them as well.
Appreciate 0