09-03-2013, 11:53 AM   #49
achu
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sives View Post
Yikes Not been on here for a while. Nice car mate. What a change you have done.

When i saw the csl style bootlid in the beginning i was, i wonder what is he gonna do.

Like the change of colour mate. Similar to redish/orange e92 of one of the Surrey Projects. It good to be different.

The look of the 1M bumper on the e9x , make it look more aggressive. Wished they did it for a e46 m3, which you can get here. When i get mine i am tempted to source one from the states.

Sadly i was not able to make the Gaydon event but will be going for the next one(Players one).

I think i have seen your old e46 about in Harrow ends. Used to be around that area seeing some of my cuzs and mates.

In terms of the alloys mate, I would wait and get some original 2 piece split alloys.

Thats what i have been doing recently, looking for the right one, so that when i get the new car i can just bolt them on for show season. Then use the current BBS RS-GT reps as a winter setup. Good luck with the find mate.

Also one mod which can make the car stand out more is changing the colour of the leather.

Done it on mine, Check out the Evotecknik forum or e46zone one. Got a thread about it. Pm if you have any question about it.

Looking forward to the rest of the mods. Good luck.
haha thanks man appreciate the feedback! yeah i think i'm gonna wait for some genuine split rim but probably get me some fake LMs for the winter, need me some new front tyres soon i think... and ha i was thinking about changing the leathers, but i got this whole black and blue theme going, might keep at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by old grey steve View Post
Brave set of mods,especially the wrap, and the boot lid, but its so individual you've got to to the end result, with a different set of wheels that you are currently on the lookout for this will really pull the cars overall look off to the next level. But very commendable in my eyes.
thanks man! people said everything i did was brave but i had a picture in my head and its turning out to look exactly like what i wanted but i appreciate your comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceaton88 View Post
1M front bumper & Vorsteiner boot lid are too sexy!! Great work
haha indeed they are... not sure if its Vorsteiner or CSL but who cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfaz View Post
Stunning car! love the colour

I see that you have front window tints as well....you haven't been pulled over yet? lol
loool not yet! i had the same tints on my old e46, only got stopped by undercovers and they didn't even get outta the car, they just told me to peel it off but i sold the car before i had a chance to hopefully i don't get any issues because i really like the look of them!

guys, i have a couple of big updates i wanna post tomorrow just need to take some good quality pictures but be excited!

Facebook: Achu Ckr|Twitter: AchuCkr|Instagram: AchuCKR|Flickr: AchuCKR|G+: achu.ckr
THE BUILD THREAD|COMPILATION OF PHOTOS
Appreciate 0