04-15-2015, 07:11 AM   #110
Isaiah5411
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Montego Blue 328i E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral@ActiveAutowerke View Post
I would check with BMW on what Software updates were performed on your vehicle and ask for a print out sheet for your records. As for the vehicle going into limp I would take the car right back to them and complain that car after the updates runs into limp mode and have them correct the issue before purchasing our Active Autowerke Performance Software.
Unfortunately, it was an incompatibility issue between my car and the AA tune that sent it into limp mode, not the software update. I did the BMW software update in an attempt to resolve that incompatibility, which has persisted after that update.

I am working with Pedro at AA on a tune that will work with my car. We are doing a series of three tunes in an order of less aggressive to more aggressive in hopes that we will find the conflict.
"O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires." (Isaiah 54:11)
Appreciate 0