11-14-2011, 02:56 PM   #508
ns2000x
Converted
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wunderbar911 View Post
For me it was the opposite. I guess it depends who you end up getting as a sale rep. In my case, I had asked what they had available and the salesperson gave me info on a few inventory 328xi. I took a look at the specs and said I was not interested in the colors. Their response was, well do you want a deal or not? I was like woooh, all I was asking for was what they had in stock and to me it sounded just rude like they just assumed I didn't have the money for the car. That pissed me off so I went to Elite and ended up getting a much better sale rep. Also ended up referring a friend their too so they lost two sales in month.
Mine was like this. ^

I told them I wanted a Jerez Black M3 Sedan with Fox Red leather and would be placing an order 3 months from my visit.

They had one on the lot (Jerez Black / Fox Red). But wouldn't even open the door so I could better see the interior colour.

I was referred to Alex at Elite and ordered a pretty loaded M3 Sedan including the non advertised 2011 Competition Package as special order and picked up my car in Munich.

Otto's didn't seem to have any interest in my business, and were very arrogant, as if I would be so lucky to buy a car from them.

'11 BMW M3 E90 Jerez - Fox | '17 BMW i3 BEV Protonic - Dalbergia
Appreciate 0