cc_25
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ns2000x View Post
Mine was like this. ^

I told them I wanted a Jerez Black M3 Sedan with Fox Red leather and would be placing an order 3 months from my visit.

They had one on the lot (Jerez Black / Fox Red). But wouldn't even open the door so I could better see the interior colour.

I was referred to Alex at Elite and ordered a pretty loaded M3 Sedan including the non advertised 2011 Competition Package as special order and picked up my car in Munich.

Otto's didn't seem to have any interest in my business, and were very arrogant, as if I would be so lucky to buy a car from them.

+1 for Alex at Elite. Had a good experience with him.

Kinda the same thing for me: Went to Otto's, knew what I wanted, they tried to talk me out of what I wanted ("sport package? why would you want that?", because they had none on the lot), and then said they'd look at auctions and dealers to find me something. After 2 weeks I heard nothing, I followed up, and was basically told I wouldn't find what I wanted, and would be best served by buying something off their lot. It should be noted all I wanted was sports package, NO i-drive. I was essentially indifferent to colour (basically there was 2 colours I didn't want) and transmission!

I assume they didn't take me seriously because I'm young-ish looking, and was probably dressed like a scrub, wearing shorts and a hoody.

Their loss!
Appreciate 0