boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
Kickz, I read what you said and we will probably agree on many other posts in many other forums, but the fact of the matter, is that you are telling the man to post this shit somehwere else instead of the OFF TOPIC FORUM....hmmm, it seems to me, and I don't want to get too emotional here, but his party pics are pretty perfect for an off topic discussion. Hell, it's more on topic than many of the other off topic discussions. He mentioned a couple nice rides the girls have, one of which was a bimmer. Furthermore, this site consists of 90% males which, last time I checked, are very interested in parties, booz, and girls. Now I know you're from SF, so I don't know exactly what toots your horn, but I'm pretty sure you don't mind looking at a few pics of a nice college party.

The SF comment was in no way meant to bash you or the city you're from, it seemed to flow right into the topic. So I really would rather you not "flame" me for the comment...Oops, did it again.

Anywhoo, I'm not getting emotional, it just seems more appropriate for you to exit this thread than to continually tell the OP where he should have put it in the 1st place....
im just saying im pretty sure there are plenty of better suited outlets for this material... and sure of all places on this forum at least he's placed it in off topic and not photo video n' media Gallery.

and no im not from SF... south bay hommie.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0