ase2dais
//Mdicted
United_States
Rep
Drives: a Cop Magnet

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixspeedsam
OK ballars ... my friend just dropped me a note about an upcoming exotic car run in Northern VA private backroads. On the menu is a Gallardo, 360 Modena, Viper and 911 4S ... you gotta pony up $499 though. Full details here -- http://www.pure-exotics.com/exoticar_run.html

My buddy signed up for the Friday noon time slot. I took a pass, since my slush fund already took a hit on the new moutain bike I purchased. But I figured some of you high rollers might be interested
thks for the invite! Im in ! I left a voice mail to find out about insurance questions.

Can my Geico insurance cover incidents that may happen while I perform some Diesel Fist and Fury manuevers hitting a trash cans on the parking lots

I just talked to Jennifer the CEO for this event, its their first time doing this and will start at Reston Town Center and shes mapping out the route as we speak and maybe will head to Middleburg area.

Im so energized guys! this is better than the M driving event, and yes! she said that Geico will cover me. But, still need to have 2k deposit prior to the event. This is refundable though!

Im doing Sunday at 8am, she suggest others in our group to do the same time slot for it will go very quickly. She has an M3 also, wow! I mentioned to her that maybe as I finish my DE at noon, I can tag along with them on the afternoon drive with my cabrio lolz, She said hey why not! bring your e90 frens.

just do it! DC Metro Rocks!
Attached Images

Last edited by ase2dais; 10-02-2006 at 09:43 PM..
Appreciate 0