View Single Post
      10-05-2010, 04:49 AM   #469
NearBMW
Registered
Rep
Drives: Mini Cooper S

Big Motoring World

I'm afraid I only got to page 20 before I felt I had to join and chip in about this site. I can actually walk to this site and feel I need to share something that I physically witnessed walking past the site a little while ago.

(BTW there is a general concensus of opinion round here that the guy in charge is a little erm, how to say this... dodgy)

So we see what lookis like a customer having a toe to toe row with one of the cheap suited types that delight in ignoring everybody, thought nothing of it, sen it before, probably see it again, carry on walking.

three minutes later - still walking up the road, cheap suited sales person comes flying past us down the pavement with customer in hot pursuit...

I shouldn't have, but I had to laugh, saw them both continue the row in the forecourt of the petrol garage down the road - luckily no violence (or I wouldn't have found it so funny).

The customer clearly had had it up to his neck...

In closing - yes the site is tempting, seeing that many shiny bits of metal (it's great what the motoring industry has done in killing tin worm), but I just know too much about it and the people that work there to ever be able to recommend that anyone buy a used car from there.

Well, done for this and sites like this that highlight these sites for the wary - just wish these guys would shape up or piss off...
Appreciate 0