View Single Post
      01-23-2013, 02:28 PM   #16
AllBlackBimmer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanLH8 View Post
For reference, the parking block is pretty much the same height as the iphone 5. I'm able to go over the parking block with maybe 1-2mm gap left.

Nice.. thanks for all the pics! You need to throw up a pic of your whole car now just to get a feel for the overall exterior feel

Doesn't look like they hang down too low at all. and besides, I respect those parking blocks, I've seen my buddy rip his entire front bumper off on one of those things I don't pull that far forward (or back up that far) that any part of my car "overhangs" any curbs. ... yes, that is my car sticking out 2 feet past the ford F-250

---Also---

I was informed the splitters from JB Speed are in fact the SAME ones you (and I will be) ordering for $110 off of ebay. apparently the seller is or goes to, the same person.

I will be ordering the spillters from ebay VERY SOON, i can't wait