View Single Post
      02-21-2013, 11:45 PM   #1
Wedge1967
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 e92 AT Sport Montego Blue

Seattle 6HP19/TU MCM/TCU Flash Day

****** UPDATE ****** HookAndPull will be moving the date back a week. So we are shooting for March 9th. Please make plans for a rescheduled flash day as this is not just for people who want to flash, but to get together and hang out as well.

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I'm kicking around the idea of driving up to Seattle if I can get enough guys together to hold a FLASH day. This would be for all build dates 3/07 and newer AT N54's. I spoke with hookandpull, and he'll be pulling something together. As long as we can get five or more guys, it would be worth my time. Rather than you trying to find someone else to do it, I'll come to you.

This is by far the best mod at this time for your AT car. Silky smooth Drive, quick precise Sport mode, and snappy quick shifts in Manual mode. It truly is like driving a new car once you upgrade.

So, let me know if Saturday the 2nd works and if we get enough people interested that will commit to showing up, I'll drive up and get everyone upgraded. Location TBD.

Post questions here and TEXT me if you're in. 503-679-3538

Last edited by Wedge1967; 02-27-2013 at 10:45 AM.. Reason: Cancel
Appreciate 0