View Single Post
      12-14-2005, 10:45 PM   #17
kobechrome
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335xi

Garage List
I've heard horrible all around things about Fairfax so I'll try to share a more objective opinion on top of my post above.

Like I said, going to the dealership and dealing over the phone/email are 2 different things. Going in, I was treated to a more typical dealership experience with slightly pushy salesmen, a rushed test drive, and of course a little pressure to buy on the spot.

Sending out for an internet quote, I got an email within 12 hours from the general sales manager who tried to get me to come in first. After telling him, I've already test drove the car and giving my exact specs - he came back and quoted me 500 over invoice but wanted a 10% deposit (although it was refundable). I ended up ordering elsewhere but the quote itself was pretty good. But because I didn't have it in writing and I knew Fairfax had a sketchy rep, I didn't buy there.

It might be the season, but it seems like the 325 was easily quoting less than 1K over invoice from the DC dealers - although each dealer I'm sure has different processing fees and policies.

Last edited by kobechrome; 12-14-2005 at 10:47 PM.. Reason: typo
Appreciate 0