View Single Post
      06-24-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
guru28
Rep
Drives: '08 SG GIAC 335xi coupe

Space Gray Two Stage Correction

Met fellow e90post member Andrew at Eurofest 2012 in New Jersey. We chatted about car detailing and I mentioned that I have some unsightly scratches on my passenger door that came about from a hand-wash place...really pisses me off. He said he did detailing on the side and took time to look at my car. I could tell he knew what he was talking about and seemed passionate about his work. Since we're both in Central Jersey, it was easy to drop my car off for him to work on. His setup in the garage was impressive. I knew I came to the right place. Long story short, he did an amazing job on the car. I only wanted the exterior done and the price was right. He offers a discount to fellow members. The scratches were much deeper than we thought but he did an excellent job at getting rid of them nonetheless. They are only slightly visible if you look at them on an extreme angle. I think the only way for them to come out completely is to repaint the door. All said, I was extremely happy with the results, the car looks brand new again. It's nice to see a fellow member who is passionate and honest about his work. Thanks Andrew for a job well done.

Last edited by guru28; 06-25-2012 at 08:49 PM.. Reason: More to the point
Appreciate 0