View Single Post
      08-31-2010, 03:24 PM   #408
E92Fan
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlaffey View Post
Hi everyone......first of all as this is my first post i don't work for these guys !!!

I went over to the UK 2 weeks ago to get a 520d mSport. These guys had one I liked and well specced. I had plenty calls back and forth with the sales guy I dealt with and placed a deposit over the phone.

They picked me up from the local train station (after 25 mins waiting for them !) but once I got there I took the car for a test drive and all was in order. They had everything ready and I was on my way with a half hour of arriving there.

I found the sales process very efficient in fairness to them and they handed out 3 other cars while I was there.

The car however could have been cleaner on the outside. It was parked under some tress so there was some sap etc. on it nothing a good car wash wouldn't solve. I had gotten some very detailed pics from the salesman of the car (separate to the website ones) and there was a stain on the driver seat. They told me they would try and clean it but this wasn't done. As it happens it was the flash on the camera that had high lighted it and you wouldn't even see it in person.

Overall I found them good to deal with, I mentioned this website and was told that they already confirmed some of the posts as those of rival dealers.....don't worry I didn't fall for that one !

I can see why people see it as a shady operation, all the cars are our doors, the servicing "shed" looks like a back street mechanics and their handover office is a portacabin. I've no idea where the sales guys were !

Anyway that's my opinions on them, I got my car for about 2 grand less than lesser spec'd cars from other dealers (not even main delaers) though the mileage was a little higher (60k). 2 weeks in the car is perfect with no issues and now that I got it properly cleaned is in immaculate condition.
Ok, let's say your post is genuine - welcome to the E90post forum.

I still have some questions...

Why register on this forum if you're driving a 520d.
And why register just so that you can post positively on this thread? It isn't normal for people to search out a company via a Google search and defend them, unless there is a personal connection.
Appreciate 0