View Single Post
      03-12-2008, 09:42 AM   #1
Haretakis
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Silver Z4 M Coupe

LogicMotorsports HVI Intake.

I went down to Anaheim at around three yesterday to buy and install my Logic intake. Max was there to greet me and talk to me about the intake while my car cooled off. Phuc was also there to just shoot the shit until it was time to install. Both Max and Phuc were incredibly knowledge about the cars and the install was a breeze. After the intake was in the car Max and Phuc took the time to help me do some brake duct mods. We popped out part of the brake duct tubing as well as the little plastic cover that block up half of the bumper's opening. Max took bout two hours out of his day to help free up some ram air for me. I highly recommend taking a trip down to Logic and talking to Max. His intake definitely in not in the wrong place. It certainly is not taking only hot air in. I have already noticed improvement in throttle response and it seems my oil temps are slightly lower under normal driving conditions this morning (It usually gets up to 250 degrees, did not make it past 230 this morning). The car does feel a little stronger and the intake sounds awesome especially while cruising at around 3k rpm. Go down to Logic and check this thing out. Max is a great guy. I want to thank him and Phuc for all their help yesterday.
Appreciate 0