View Single Post
      08-13-2013, 08:20 AM   #18
SWFan
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is

Had an incident back on 7/24 that bent three of the wheels on the car. I put the details in the original post above. Baron BMW fixed all three bent wheels and the car drives fine now, but there is now an exterior blemish on the front passenger wheel where the rim is slightly bent on the exterior. It does not affect the balance of the wheel however.

Their wheel guy was willing to try fixing that exterior blemish but said it was risky as it could easily further damage the appearance, so we left it alone.

I priced out a new wheel from getbmwparts and the cost is $530, plus $30 shipping. So I'm now throwing in a $750 incentive to cover the cost of a new wheel and I'll pick up 1/2 of the lease transfer cost, $250 for a total incentive of $1,000.

The car drives fine now and I won't be replacing the wheel unless I still have the car come next May. I'm sure BMW will charge double that on the lease return, so if I still have the car come next May I will be replacing the wheel a month before the return date.
Appreciate 0